Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

Goldilocks.

Once upon a time there was a little girl called Goldilocks and her mother. They lived in forest by heaps of trees.

Goldilocks had gold hair, blue eyes, with a white apron, and a blue dress.

Goldilocks loves patting the bunnies and likes looking at flowers and likes playing with the butterflies. She was thinking about that blueberry pie. 

Goldilocks was picking berries and then she spotted a straw house. She was seeing if anyone was in the house, she was trying to say hello but no one answered.

Then she broke into the house and ate their porridge, then she jumped out the window in fright. 

Then she ran back home and went to sleep on her soft comfy bed.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Kahu. It's me Tyler Re from South Hornby School. I really like your work, because it's so descriptive. I like how you described her so good and you described her thoughts. (She was thinking about blueberry pie, LOL.) But why did she jump out the window in fright if nothing was there? Is it Minecraft's newly added potion? "Potion of fear"? Haha, I will catch you another time when you post. BYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She jumped out of the window in fright because the bears scared her bu thx for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post