Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

To describe a moment in time (kitten)

I can hear my new cat meowing well while I'm standing by the window.
I can see her shaking well her mum was watching the kitten . The kitten looks scared. I wonder what the kittens name is. I wonder why it's shaking like that. The kitten looks very fluffy. I can see whiskers, nose feet,ears,eyes,grass,and footpaths. It's a black and white cat. 
I can hear the plane in the background. The kitten looks fluffy as a warm pillow.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Kahu i like the cat and your writing. I have a cat! My cat is brown and his name is Rusty. Next time you could ask the teacher to help upload your video. Do you have a cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! i do have a cat thank you

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post