Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

What does not belong?

We have been learning about number's and their place value. First we went up to the teacher the teacher showed us a picture with a odd numbers even double digit we guessed what the odd numbers out where.

What does not being ?
please leave you answer in the comments. here is the picture
                                                                          >THX<
           



                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post