Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

christmas isnt all about presents.

I think the theme of the Grinch is that it's not all about presents it's all about having fun time with your family & friends.

Don’t be angry when you don’t have any presents because you could be greedy.



Did you know It's better to have fun with your family & friends instead of presents.

And presents are not more important than friends & family.

Christmas is a time for being happy so on Christmas eve you will have to go to bed early so you have lots of energy for Christmas and your happy  for Christmas and your nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post