Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

SLJ practice. speaking a new lauguage.

Hey Readers,

Today we are learning how to speak in the language of country we chose for the learning summer Learning  Journey. I chose to go Australia-they speak English.

There are  three Phrases that we need to know!
Hello-Hello

thank you-

DO you speak English?

Then we had to add a photo of how I would feel in that country...Here is my selfie.
I would be really excited and a  little bit freak out. 

How would you feel?

       


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post