Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

maths Questions-tyres

Maths Questions - Tyres

In maths we have been learning about making maths question from a picture.
first we talk about it before we got it on our blog post.
then we  had to blog it. I found the ideas are hard.

I found  it a little bit easy .

   










What Maths Questions can you make up about this picture?

How many tyres swings could we make?

How many were spare tyres?

How long could i lift a tyre for?

How many circles are there?

How many big tyres are there?

How many small or big tyres are there?  










How would you work out the answers? What strategy could you use?


Get a robot scanner.
Skip count.

Time tables

Count in tens or one hundreds.













1 comment:

  1. Hi my names Cameron this is really cool maybe next time put the closer also you maybe you could add how long it would burn for

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post