Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

SLG Practice Japan.

Hey Readers (audience)

This term we have been learn about summer learning  Journey. there is 127.1 million  people in japan. japan is a country in the pacific ocean made up 6852 islands. The climate in japan is mostly temperate, however, it does vary from north to south with colder temperatures (including snow) found in the north. here is one official language in Japan - Japanese.this link shows you more information. the capital city and map picture.tokyo has 12,576,601 people in it.






  


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kahu. I really enjoyed reading about Japan. I travelled to Japan with my Mum when I was young. I vomited in the back of a minivan after eating too many Pringles on the way to Mount Fuji. Next time remember to use capital letters for Place names and at the beginning for sentence. Do you know what dangerous animals Japan has?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Sarah Signal i think it is Giant Centipede and lots more

      Delete
  2. Kahu you have written lots of information about Japan. I wonder how Japan is similar or different to New Zealand? Sometimes I got confused because you had no capital letters to start your sentences. What sort of food do they eat in Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsten Harris-Tatana i thik they eat sushi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post