Pages

Friday, August 3, 2018

tree.

                                                                               Tree.
today i have completed my work you mite see sketches if can.And i had to coloured the tree and the blue means winter and red is autumn and lite green is is spring  and dark is summer i don't know if i got it  rong or rite but i don't cear really cause it doesin't mind. 
 I coloured it in postal if you don't mine if you want me.
to do more information or more colour if you can see the tree that i coloured in.


                                 so i hope you like it. By Kahu

10 comments:

  1. Kia Ora,My name is Denise,
    I like your tree it is very beautiful, I like the colors and the information you put on the bottom of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thats so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for that writting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Mitchell for that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours for your seasons Kahu. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love it is great i beat you had to youse focus for that and i love the colour i love how you filled the white on the black tree but next time you need to fill the white on the green light green red and blue colours on the colours round the tree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mitchell thank for the comment and I will try better next time if I do another one and I will put the colours in the correct place were should I put the colours next time?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post