Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

hokey pokey

Hokey pokey was made by cadbury and some have chocolate on them and some
Don´t New Zealand call it hokey pokey.In other countries it is honeycomb toffee. hokey pokey was made
In 1950’s. hokey pokey comes in a crunchie bar and i like crunchie bars there so good.

Turn on the frying pan and then get half of cup of sugar. Step two Add a quarter of golden syrup and then mix it till it is bubbling, and then leave it
Bowling for three minutes.   


Step three, add two teaspoons of baking soda and then stir quickly it will froth.
It froth because the carbon dioxide i  the baking soda i think.

And also there is a hokey pokey song click this link hokey pokey



4 comments:

  1. Hey Kahu,
    Your post made me hungry! I love hockey pokey! That new ice-cream shop in Riccarton Mall has a honeycomb ice-cream. I love the crunchy pieces inside. Did you make this in class? Why do you think NZ call it hockey pokey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NZ got the name from London. Hokey pokey was the name of the ice-cream vendor's during the world war two.
      from kahu.

      Delete
    2. Very interesting Kahu. Did you find that information out from a book or from online?
      It would be great to include where you got the information in your post?

      Delete
  2. Yes i did get it online my mum help me fined it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post