Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Year 6 Leavers Dinner

Hello everybody this blog post is about Year 6 leavers dinner it was a very special entry when i first got into the room we had to take a photo individual and then we could find a seat and i came and sat with Rj and Cameron then when everyone was here we had food like chicken, buns, pasta i had heaps of buns because i was hungry and we had fizzy and then after that we had pudding and that was pavlova with cream and sprinkles and there was also fruit salad. and then we had some speeches and Rj had the funniest speech then we could do some photos with our friends and then after that we took a big family and then we left and went home for the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post