Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Cats should go anywhere

 Why cats should go anywhere that they want...

This is about cats that should go anywhere they want to go like go inside and outside because they might want some fresh air and cats can stay inside because they can get feed inside with out other animals eating there food if you leave the food bowl outside.


Cats should go anywhere because they want to roam, free, run and they don't just want to stay inside all the time and they could kill animal and that would be very bad.


Cats should stay inside to save native animals, they kill animals such as native birds, skinks and wetas. They could bring a fever/germs from outside and bring them inside and spread them.


Cats should go outside because they can damage the house by ripping out couches, pillows and blankets. They can pee and poo all over the house so you should get a litter box.


did you know cats spend 70% sleeping of their life sleeping and also the record for the longest cat ever is 48.5 inches, cats walk like a giraffe and camels, the richest cat in the world had 37 million$, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post