Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Planet Earth.

                                 Planet Earth 
This report will be about planet earth.The earth is the 5th largest planet. The only planet with life.

Earth orbits the sun at 142,600,000 kms per hour.
Earth orbits the sun on the same path each year. It takes 365 days to orbit the sun. 


Day and night earth rotates on an axis.
Each day and night, The earth rotates.This take 24 hours to rotate  (day)
. Depending on the rotation of the axis, one side of the earth will have light (daytime) and one side of the earth will be in the dark (nighttime). Tilt of earth means light varies earth. Pole painting towards. 

Earth’s orbit creates seasons
The earth has seasons because of the earth's axis. It is tilted at an angle of 23.4 degrees. The earth gets different solar energy than others. The seasons that this creates are summer,winter,autumn, spring

Now you know about planet earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post