Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

sea turtles.

Explain
How do sea turtles grow into adult.

The turtles is an endangered species.they have been around 150 million years.
It takes Approximately 20 years for a turtle to become a breeding adult.
If it's a female turtle it will make babies she lays between 50-200 eggs.

 How mother lays eggs

Mother turtle will lay her eggs on the beach and will make hole in the ground.
And when the they hatch they will go into sea.
In the ground they take around 6 weeks to hatch only 20% won't hatch eggs
and then they hatch and then they are growing and then they are adults and they
can go sea when there a baby and they stay
Until there adult.

When they grow up they are like medium they are nearly an adult and when they
are adults they are  big and huge and they swim through the waves and then they
could be sharks and Dolphins in the water while the turtles are swimming so the
turtle should beware.

How old they are when they breed?

  when they are 20 years old the female turtle is adult and goes up to the beach to lay
eggs. 

Every living sea turtle has overcome the odds, squirm to the surface, emerging
From the sand en masse. Turtles can bite you if you touch them so i would´int 
Touch them if i was you. Baby turtles Hide under seaweed that's up on the water.
If theres is gas or oil the turtle will get trapped. Only 10% of turtles live

To a old age. 


5 comments:

  1. Hey Kahu,
    Me again! I just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying reading your work! This has some great information about turtles! I was a bit distracted by the words going off the page. Do you know how to fix this? How about I show you next time I am in?
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kahu It's James from SHS. I really like your post about sea turteles. They have been around for 150 millon year that is really long. Did you think about putting a picture of a turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks James i forgot to put a pitcher but if i do another one i will put pitcher.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post