Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

measurement.



For our strand Maths we have been looking at measurement.
We have learnt that 1 metre equals 100 cm and that there are 1000 metres in a kilometre.

We have also learned how to measure objects around our school.

The most challenging thing about measuring is was getting the mearsurement in place.
The activity I enjoyed most was doing the mearsuring sheet because it is fun to mearsure the thing that we did.
My group measured the school bag container and it was long. This measurement can also be written as kilometre.

 

2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post