Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018



by kahu


...
The boy sold his cow because he wanted to get more money.
So then he sold his cow to a stranger and the stranger gave him a magic bean that growed when the Boy was sleeping.
So the boy climbed  to the top of the beanstalk

And there was a castle at the very top of the beanstalk and a big giant that was till and hairy. so the boy got in to the  castle and looking around and then there was trouble he was spotted so the boy ran is fast as he can. But... he got catcherd by the big giant.and then...onne day he slipped out of his hands and got out.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post